Typical Itinerary for a
MORNINGTON PENINSULA WINERY TOUR
Pick up from your accommodation on the Peninsula at 10am – 10.30 am(Depending on your location)
Pick up is also available outside the Mornington Peninsula on request.
- First stop – the Balnarring Vineyard– where you can enjoy the Italian styled wine and rustic charm of the cellar door. Vast range of great wine at reasonable prices.
- Second stop – Port Phillip Estate– with its grand award winning architectural building and striking panoramic outlook overlooking Western Port Bay is home to the Kooyong & Port Phillip Wines
- Third stop – Ocean Eight – Magnificent grounds & gardens with wine to match.
- Lunch Stop – Morning Sun Vineyard – A great place to lunch on a sunny day on the terrace overlooking the Vineyard.
- Fifth stop – Mock of Red Hill – A slight variation to the wine tasting with apple & pear cider on offer.
- Sixth stop – Red Hill Cheese – A treat for the cheese lovers with a serve of cheese tasting.
- Seventh stop – Bass & Flinders Distillery – Offers a distinct range of other grape spirit based products. Vodka, Gin, Limoncello & Grappa.
The above is an example of a tour only which can be customized to include any other attractions on request.